- 2014 Calendar
This will help when it comes to planning your British Columbia fishing trip with us, or if you’ve already made arrangements to visit BC this will let you know what’s happening when and where.
- Gold River Steelhead Fishing: The Gold River got off to a slow start this year but that just means the good fishing will come later on in the season. With an increase in river levels the fishing on the Gold River should be solid in February and March. This is the premier steelhead river on Vancouver Island and Read more…
- North Island Steelhead Fishing: Same story goes for the rivers on northern Vancouver Island. Cold temperatures have rivers low and clear but as we move into February and March fishing here will only get better as more fish move into north Island systems. This is a beautiful part of BC that sees very little angling pressure. Definitely worth the drive if you’re looking for a unique winter steelhead experience. Read more…
- Yakoun River Steelhead Fishing: The 2013 season is fully booked at this time but if you’d like to reserve space for the 2014 season it is not a bad idea to contact us early. Read more…
- Vancouver Salmon Fishing: Things are looking good on the Vancouver salmon fishing front. There has already been some decent fishing in January for chinook (king) salmon and it will only get better as we move into February and March this year. Read more…
- Fly Fishing near Vancouver: In February we’re still predominately targeting trout and chart on our local rivers but as we move into March that is when our steelhead season starts! Chromer’s March and April schedule is getting filled up already so if you’re looking for a spring time fly-fishing trip from either Vancouver or Whistler let us know. Our fly-fishing trips include everything you need for a day out on the water and we pick you up anywhere in the downtown core for your day out. Read more…
Contact Us to Book your trip!